From the voting records and speeches of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid, we have put together a list of items we believe are likely to be on their TO DO list.
It’s an open-ended list, and we’d like to hear from you with your suggestions. Can you think of things to be added?
The MAINSTREAM media (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NPR, New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Time, Newsweek, etc.) have lost all claim to objectivity. They are doing everything they can to help elect Obama and give Democrats stronger control of Congress.
Because most of the national media have become an arm of the Democratic campaign, it is up to those of us who don’t support their radical left-wing agenda to do the work that the mainstream media refuses to do.
If tens of thousands of us decide to act as grassroots publishers and get this information to others, we will reach more people than the mainstream media.
All you need to do to be a grassroots publishing mogul is think of a list of people that you can send this information to using the post office, faxes, and e-mails.
If you make copies of this and send via postal mail, fax, or e-mail to 100 people, and if only 10% of those 100 also become a grassroots publisher and send to 100 people, that’s 1,000 people you’ve reached.
Then, if 10% of those 1,000 send to 100 people, that’s 10,000 people you’ve reached by being a grassroots publisher.
Now, if we just take it one more step and 10% of those 10,000 become like you, a grassroots publisher, then you’ve reached 100,000 Americans probably in less than a week by just sending this e-mail to 100 people. Of course, if you were to send it to hundreds of people today, within a week, your grassroots publishing efforts could reach hundreds of thousands.
Richard A. Viguerie
9625 Surveyor Court, Suite 400
Manassas, VA 20110
P.S. If you are as upset as I am about the mainstream media’s coverage of the campaign, go to
http://conservativehq.com/active-petitions/mainstream-media/ and let them know how you feel.
TO DO List for Obama, Pelosi, and Reid
- Making America a socialist country.
- Enacting a major distribution of wealth – in other words, taking from some Americans and giving it to others (including people here illegally).
- Increasing the capital gains tax, which will reduce investments and new jobs.
- Increasing the estate (death) tax, leaving more to the government and less for your children and grandchildren.
- “Allowing” the Bush tax cuts to expire, thereby increasing taxes on most Americans.
- Removing the cap on Social Security payroll taxes.
- Increasing taxes on seniors who continue to work after retirement age.
- Enacting huge taxes to fight “global warming,” such as higher taxes on gasoline.
- Merging the tax and welfare systems, disguising welfare checks as “tax cuts.”
- Creating more “welfare” programs for corporations using taxpayer money.
- Instituting more taxpayer bailouts for Wall Street and other big corporations.
- Imposing rules that require nearly all workers to join unions, even against their wishes.
- Instituting a new “Fairness Doctrine” that would cause broadcast stations to eliminate radio talk shows (no more Rush Limbaugh, Jim Dobson, Laura Ingraham, etc.).
- Issuing government mandates that increase the cost of health insurance, and making patients wait longer to see their doctors, dentists, and other health care providers.
- Rationing health care for all, especially seniors.
- Rationing health care for premature infants.
- Rationing health care for people with rare diseases.
- Rationing health care for people when doctors guess that they are terminally ill.
- Rationing health care that uses new or expensive medicine or medical technology.
- Having the government determining who will be your doctor.
- Having the government deciding which hospital you will use.
- Having the government deciding what medicines you can take.
- Increasing welfare payments for illegal aliens.
- Increasing taxpayers’ health care spending on illegal aliens.
- Eliminating rules that prevent vote fraud, such as requiring voter identification, and providing voting rights for felons.
- Imposing government control over political content on the Internet.
- Passing “hate crime” laws that would put ministers and others in jail for criticizing homosexual behavior.
- Passing the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, which would require de facto quotas for homosexuals in every business and non-profit organization.
- Requiring taxpayers to pay for all abortions and providing additional federal support to organizations that perform abortions.
- Allowing all abortions, including partial-birth abortions.
- Removing all state restrictions on abortion, including late-term abortions and requirements that health care be given to infants who survive abortions.
- Voiding state laws on parental consent and informed consent.
- Appointing judges who make decisions based on their political beliefs, instead of the Constitution and statutory law.
- Ending restrictions on plaintiff lawyers who file frivolous lawsuits.
- Signing and ratifying treaties that transfer U.S. sovereignty to the United Nations and other international organizations.
- Making the District of Columbia the 51st state (with two Senators and a House member in Congress).
- Making Puerto Rico the 52nd state (with two Senators and six House members in Congress).
- Increasing federal government spending by a trillion dollars a year ($13,000 per family).
Be sure to forward this message to as many people as you can.