How Can I Love Others When They Don’t Love Me?
This is a very short chapel message I preached, summarizing what would have been preached the previous day if it were not for a snow storm.
- “The world is still groaning, and we with it; but God is with us in the groaning, and will bring it out for good.” - N.T. Wright 1 day ago
- RT @ChrchCurmudgeon: They call it a "selfie" because "narcissistie" is too hard to spell. 1 day ago
- RT @SharperIron: |SI Filings| Braxton Caner, the 15 year-old son of Ergun Caner, has committed suicide dlvr.it/6T3pVV 1 day ago
- RT @SenateFloor: Monday's #prayer from the #CongressionalRecord: j.mp/1s3Mn09 @DSenFloor http://t.co/RgB6YKkXe0 2 days ago
- @RockAviators My foster son wants Old McDonald #pickyourmix 3 days ago
- RT @EricKleefeld: Wow — not Photoshopped. RT @reporterdonpeat Rob Ford vs. Doug Ford on a teeter-totter ow.ly/zENyy #TOpoli http… 3 days ago
- Free E-Book Alert – Replant: How a Dying Church Can Grow Again nblo.gs/YMdNn 3 days ago
- @lostcause12910 next time we cross paths remind me to yell at you about getting a tattoo - unless its a Paul Ryan tattoo, that would be cool 4 days ago
- RT @BurkParsons: When it comes to the gospel, many Christians just click ‘like’ instead of ‘share.' 4 days ago
- @BrettHulseyWI sorry I missed you at the rock county fair! You should stop by 2 visit my government class @RCCSchool during the school year 4 days ago