Matthew & Clara Trewhella
3177 Hwy 167 Richfield, Wisconsin 53227
- PRESS RELEASE -
UNINSURED COUPLE CALLS OBAMA OUT
Obama says he is ready to take the gloves off and fight the lobbyists, but is he ready to take off the gloves and fight a couple he exploits?
Family with eleven children and no health insurance tells Obama – “WE DON’T WANT ANY FROM THE GOVERNMENT!”
Matthew and Clara Trewhella live in southeastern, Wisconsin. They have eleven children, nine of whom still live at home (the oldest two are married). They have been married for 27 years and during that time they have only been able to afford health insurance for one of those years when it was provided by an employer.
Unsavory politicians routinely use the statistic that “43 million people in America are uninsured” to try and push their universal government healthcare schemes. We are eleven of the 43 million, and - ”We are tired of politicians using us as a statistic for their socialistic designs!” Matt & Clara Trewhella
Reasons we oppose State healthcare:
1. We do not want our children annexed by the State via Obama’s healthcare plan, which would require every child to participate.
2. We raise our children to be (and we are) a free and responsible people, NOT dependent on the State.
3. We grew up in Detroit where we routinely saw people come from Canada to America for their healthcare because they were fleeing government healthcare in Canada.
4. Obama’s plan would “require” everyone to participate and fine anyone who did not.
5. We believe it is not the role of government to provide healthcare.
6. We do not want the government making our healthcare decisions.
7. To get a glimpse of what healthcare will be like in America once the State takes over, just do a little inquiry and investigation into the Veteran’s Administration healthcare performance.
8. If you’re dumb enough to use the “even prisoners get free healthcare in America” argument, just ask anyone whose been in prison and in need of healthcare what it was like. They will tell you it wasn’t even on par with the care that you would give a dog.
So how do we pay for our medical needs?
“WE PAY FROM OUR OWN POCKET!”
While those of you in the media run around sticking your microphone in the faces of pathetic whiners begging for government healthcare, we thought we would let you know that we are out here, and there are many others who think the same way as us.
Don’t forget the old saying – “with the shekels, come the shackles.”
OPPOSE GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE! BE A FREE PEOPLE!
You can contact us at the email and phone number above.